how far from port to metro

terumim

I was just wondering how far is metro from port..

and is it easier to take trolly to new museum or take metro .. and what stop to get off the metro and what line to get to new museum .. what is the cost for metro

Thanks in advance for any info

Tonia

I was just wondering how far is metro from port..

and is it easier to take trolly to new museum or take metro .. and what stop to get off the metro and what line to get to new museum .. what is the cost for metro

Thanks in advance for any info

Tonia

It is a 20-minute walk from the cruise ship terminal to the Piraeus metro termnus, but I don't know the mileage. Basically, you have to go 180 degrees around to the other side of the harbor. We took the 843 bus, to save our feet for our central Athens exploration.

I don't know what trolley you are referring to, but you take the green line metro from Piraeus to Omonia (about 25 minutes ride), and then switch there to the red line to Acropoli. The stations are well-signed. The New Acropolis Museum is right next to the Acropoli metro stop.

The metro fare is just over a Euro, I believe; you can buy a day-pass for three Euros.

Archived