Mariner of the Seas-Ice Under the Big Top Soundtrack? Help!

knew2cruzing

*Spoiler warning*

I just got off of the Mariner of the Seas and had a quick question regarding the music of the amazing ice show. I really want to find out what this song is. It went after the "and i will do anything for love...but i won't do that".The lyrics go like this :

"Your love will never reach me where I’m going

I never dreamed that I would have to say goodbye

Like a …from the other night…disappear and out of sight

Maybe I should stay and fight

You can tell what’s wrong or right

I know the many times Ive tried

I broken down and cried

I felt that I would die..."

The scene of the song is after the clown gets rejected by the pretty ballerina :(. unrequited love solo performance. ok so. anyone know?Thank you very much.:D

did you try and google it? i usually find songs i dont know by seaching for a couple of lines from a song.

yep, I've goggled for over 2 housr already and tried using iphone apps such as Shazam and Midomi to try and recognize a clip of the song that I recorded using my camera during the show but still no results :(

Two suggestions

Go to an upcoming roll call forum and ask if someone going on Mariner can ask for you

or

write customer service and ask them to forward your question to the ship c/o the cruise director or ice captian

the ice shows are produced by a company called bietak productions

http://www.bietakproductions.com

I'm usually very lucky at finding lyrics - but can only now find your post here in the search results :D

Sorry I misread your original question. I've been searching on songlyrics.com with no success.

No you didn't, the original question was reworded after both of us answered it. You posted at 8:01, I posted at 8:00, the OP went back and edited it at 8:07. I usually quote so I don't look like I didn't actually read the question asked so I don't end up looking like a schmuck. Live and learn.:rolleyes:

He got back to me already, but not a huge help:

Hello Tami,

The song is called "Goodbye" and it is from a show called Excalibur. I am not sure who the artist is.

Sincerely,

Matt Kessinger

Production Assistant

I've googled for "Goodbye" and there is a ton of them out there. Good luck.

• 3 years later...
You fellas are AWESOME! All the info provided from you guys helped tremendously. The song is called "goodbye" from an artist called Chris Thompson. The album is Excaliber =D.

Thousand thanks to you all... especially to you Tami!

Tony

You are all amazing! I saw it a few days ago (just got off this ship today) and that was my favorite song! They need to just release a soundtrack that you can buy on the ship! I would so buy one!

Archived