towels in cabins?

LilMissK

you will have the normal set of bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths...like at a hotel. then there will be a set of "pool" towels.

if you want clean towels, leave them on the bathroom floor. if you hang them on the rack, it's a sign that you are going to reuse them.

be careful with the pool towels (blue stripes) you will be charged $25 a towel if you lose them. again, if you want clean ones..the room stewards will replace them or you can get clean pool towels from a table near the pool. since i don't want the $25 charge, i have some cheap beach towels i pack and take...only use them off the ship.

And if you want more towels, hand towels, or face towels than are normally provided, all you have to do is ask your steward, and he/she will bring more. Same with pillows. At no charge. (But not more beach or pool towels..just 2 in the cabin, or more accurately, one per person inhabiting the cabin.)

hi, daft question, but...

do i need to take my own towels with me, or are they provided?

thanks

don't know how it is on NCL but I plan on taking a light weight pool/beach towel. On my last cruise (carnival) everytime I would get up from a lounger by the pool someone would remove my towel and take the seat as their own, this happened 3 of the 4 times that I got up from a seat to get a drink, once I even left my shoes and socks under the lounge and when I got back there were the shoes and socks but the lounge was gone. I am hopeing that with MY Brightly colored NON-ship towel I won't get the "oh, thought someone just left the towel here, you can get a fresh towel right over there"

Archived