What is an AFT balcony and how would i know what I purchased?

manchak99

didn't know there were different types of balcony rooms....when i purchased our cruise that's coming up this saturday on the EOS.

We only were interested in getting a middle room on a middle floor to avoid the motion of the boat;)

we're on 7752......is this a good spot?

It's definitely not aft. Aft are the rooms that are on the very rear of ship that face out to the back of ship seeing the wake of ship. You are on the side mid way between midship and front. If you go to rccl.com and look for "planning cruise...ships...explorer...deck plans" you will find your room. You should learn to check out locations of room before you book. Sometimes you wish to be close to center/mid ship, or elevator etc. You will be the one to decide.

.aspx?lang=eng&region=USA - Cached - Similar

<LI class=g>[PDF] Immigration Regulations - Bermuda

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View

Driver's licence is not acceptable as proof of citizenship;. • Neither Bermuda nor US Immigration Authorities accept

After reading previous posts by you are you sure you will get into Bermuda or on ship without a passport. I'd double check this for sure.

I have confirmed that this being a closed loop cruise that we do NOT need a passport and a birth certificate and Driver's Lic is just fine.

I read this and verbally confirmed with an RCCL agent (twice).

I specifically looked for a middle cabin both deckwise and location on the floor. But, when reading about aft cabins, was just curious as to what this actually was.

Thanks all.

I have confirmed that this being a closed loop cruise that we do NOT need a passport and a birth certificate and Driver's Lic is just fine.

I read this and verbally confirmed with an RCCL agent (twice).

I specifically looked for a middle cabin both deckwise and location on the floor. But, when reading about aft cabins, was just curious as to what this actually was.

Thanks all.

The biggest draw for aft cabins is a mucher bigger balcony for the same price as the side balconies.

didn't know there were different types of balcony rooms....when i purchased our cruise that's coming up this saturday on the EOS.

We only were interested in getting a middle room on a middle floor to avoid the motion of the boat;)

we're on 7752......is this a good spot?

An aft stateroom is a room that is near, toward or located on the stern of the ship. Not all aft staterooms are created equal. Those on the stern are highly coveted. They overlook the wake and the balconies are larger.

If you have noticed your luggage tag will have AFT on it when you are in a stateroom that is located towards the back of the ship.

And for Bermuda, a birth certificate (not the hospital issued one) and your drivers license is all you need.

Annieeee

Thanks all.

here is what you would see if you had an aft balcony

1scgi-IMG_7478.jpg

and this hope this clears it up for you!!!:)

NavigatorOTS001.jpg

Archived