Preordering alcohol to have in your cabin at embarkation

J-Hawk

I know on Royal Caribbean there were a couple of companies that they allowed passengers to order alcohol from ahead of time to have waiting in the cabin when you embark. Does Carnival allow this and if so, do you have any contact info? Thanks!

Keep in mind the bottle is a full Litre, not like a "fifth", more like a quart bottle. We always order a vodka and a Seagrams. I love not having to smuggle & having it waiting in our cabin with a big, ol' bow tied on it!:D

The bottles are either 40.00 or 55.00 for the higher end requests (i.e Kahlua, Kettle One) I believe Malibu would fall under the 40.00 price.

We do this for our cruises and it's just nice to have in the cabin to make a martini for out on the balcony :) We have even ordered for friends to have in their cabin

Call the Bon Voyage Department and they will take care of it for you.

I did not know you could have Rum waiting in your room when you got there. That is a wonderful bit of information.... I never would risk getting caught smuggling it aboard, but now i can have it waiting on me....

Thanks for this great tip

Keep in mind the bottle is a full Litre, not like a "fifth", more like a quart bottle. We always order a vodka and a Seagrams. I love not having to smuggle & having it waiting in our cabin with a big, ol' bow tied on it!:D

I would hope it would be a litre bottle instead of a 750mL!

Anyone know the cost of Jack Daniels and Malibu Coconut Rum?

The Malibu is $40...they just quoted me that price, along with the "Irish Cream" being $45...but didn't specify if it was Bailey's or another brand.

$45 for even 1L of Bailey's is still pricey, since I can get a 1.75L bottle for $38, locally. :eek:

Since I don't drink much on cruises, I will probably skip it.

This is awesome info to have!!! I also thought you could only order wine and stuff through the Bon Voyage department!

You can order wine. Actually, wine can be ordered online. Go back to page one, second post and there is a link right to it!

This thread is more about "hard liquor". That you have to call for.

Archived