Carnival Victory Review 9/20-9/27/09 w/ Pics!

IslandToIsland

I have been apprehensive about this cruise, but between you, Tiggerman & dz63, I know I will not be disappointed! THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! My husband has never cruised & we will be celebrating our 14th anniversary while we are on the ship in March. I can only hope our photos are as cute as you & Marcus. Great job! :p

BTW, we are in the same room, any noise from the lido deck at all?

I have been apprehensive about this cruise, but between you, Tiggerman & dz63, I know I will not be disappointed! THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! My husband has never cruised & we will be celebrating our 14th anniversary while we are on the ship in March. I can only hope our photos are as cute as you & Marcus. Great job! :p

BTW, we are in the same room, any noise from the lido deck at all?

You will definitely not be disappointed and I am sure you will have as great a time as we all did. :)

I was worried about the room noise as well, but I have to say we heard no noise at all from above.

Thank you Froggy for taking the time and having the patience of doing such an extensive review. I will be going on this ship in Feb. and really appreciate the feedback. THANK YOU!!!!:D

You are welcome! I had fun putting the review together. Enjoy your cruise!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Many thanks for your review. It was extremely helpful in choosing shore excursions. I am also glad you posted pictures of the ship. Everything looks so green! That's fine by me because green is my favourite colour.

So glad you had a wonderful time as well.

I have been reading several reviews of this itinerary and I am all pumped up to go!

Many thanks for your review. It was extremely helpful in choosing shore excursions. I am also glad you posted pictures of the ship. Everything looks so green! That's fine by me because green is my favourite colour.

So glad you had a wonderful time as well.

I have been reading several reviews of this itinerary and I am all pumped up to go!

You are very welcome. This itinerary is awesome, you will love it. Only 7 days to go, you must be soooo excited! I hope you have a wonderful time.:)

• 2 months later...

I truly enjoyed your review ... just booked this ship for Feb. 6 and saw so many negative reviews that I am glad to see a positive one with tons of photo's. Thank you. Of course, I go with the mindset, it is what you make of it ... I don't let anyone ruin it. Great photo's.

9/20 Embarkation Day

Views from the Sheraton

Not sure what this is, but decided to take a pic anyway....anyone?

CarnivalVictorySept09013.jpg?t=1254235116

Saw that on our cruise in May and was wondering the same thing & got pictures of it. I looked on "Google Earth" when I got back to see if I could find out what it was. On "Google Earth", you get the aerial view and there are also little blue boxes where people can post their pictures. There were several pictures of this and a few were labeled "Sun Sail". I still don't know what it is, but I'm guessing it's some kind of sculpture.

I loved your review and pictures - all of them are so beautiful. There are a lot that look like postcards. We'd really love to do this cruise next.

I truly enjoyed your review ... just booked this ship for Feb. 6 and saw so many negative reviews that I am glad to see a positive one with tons of photo's. Thank you. Of course, I go with the mindset, it is what you make of it ... I don't let anyone ruin it. Great photo's.

That's exactly right. Especially when you hear some of the things people complain about. You will have a wonderful time, trust me. The ports are amazing!

9/20 Embarkation Day

Views from the Sheraton

Not sure what this is, but decided to take a pic anyway....anyone?

CarnivalVictorySept09013.jpg?t=1254235116

Saw that on our cruise in May and was wondering the same thing & got pictures of it. I looked on "Google Earth" when I got back to see if I could find out what it was. On "Google Earth", you get the aerial view and there are also little blue boxes where people can post their pictures. There were several pictures of this and a few were labeled "Sun Sail". I still don't know what it is, but I'm guessing it's some kind of sculpture.

I loved your review and pictures - all of them are so beautiful. There are a lot that look like postcards. We'd really love to do this cruise next.

Thank you. I'm still don't know what it is and I'm not sure anyone does. I thought it was pretty neat, whatever it is.:)

• 1 year later...

I am going on this cruise Sept. 16, 2012. I want to book a resort on one of the islands as well. Our ports are a little different though. We are in St. Lucia, St. Thomas, Barbados, ST. Martten and St. Kitts. What island would you recomend getting a day pass at a Resort? I was thinking St. Lucia but your pics are so nice I am afraid to miss anything there now.

I am going on this cruise Sept. 16, 2012. I want to book a resort on one of the islands as well. Our ports are a little different though. We are in St. Lucia, St. Thomas, Barbados, ST. Martten and St. Kitts. What island would you recomend getting a day pass at a Resort? I was thinking St. Lucia but your pics are so nice I am afraid to miss anything there now.

We will be on the cruise in Sept. My daughter will turn 24 on the ship. How did you pre-arrange the birthday decorations in your cabin. I would like to be able to do that. Do you remember about how much it cost?

I'm not really sure because we have not done an all inclusive on any of these islands. I would say check to see if maybe Barbados or St. Maarten has any all inclusive options. We really liked St. Lucia and are glad we did a tour. Loved seeing the Pitons and Jalousie Beach was beautiful.

As far as the decorations, I had pre ordered them online through Carnival Bon Voyage Dept. http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/Default.aspx

Archived