Kids Clubs on Princess?

awaldo

We have sailed Princess a few times prior to kids and loved it. Since the kids, we have stuck with what are commonly thought of as more "kid-friendly", DCL and RCCL. We are planning on returning to Princess in March, on the Caribbean Princess, with a then 1.5 year old and 5 year old. I know the 1.5 year old will not be able to do any of the kids stuff, but the 5 year old always loved the kids club on the previous cruises. Anyone have any experience with the Princess kids clubs or information they would like to share?

Our grandchildren love the kids programs on Princess. They have sailed with us twice. Once on the Caribbean Princess (ages 5 and 8) when there were tons of kids on board and once on the Island Princess (ages 8 and 11) when they were the only children who used the kids center. On both occasions they were well occupied and wanted to be at the kids club whenever it was open. They did crafts (t shirts, jewelery, etc.), science (planets one time and squid dissection one time), played video games, scavenger hunts, music activities and other things I can't remember.

I have been on the Caribbean Princess with kids ages from 3 to 17 at the time and the youngest one loved it the most. They offer some fun activities, ice cream parties, a ball pit and have plenty of video games to play. I do, however feel that the kids programs on Royal Caribbean are a little more structured, the staff really gets involved with them.

Anyone have any experience with the Princess kids clubs or information they would like to share?

It depends on what your child likes. My 11 year old daughter did not care for the over abundance of crafts and movies . It seems each ship's program is different. We had non of the fun stuff like science, scavenger hunts, challeneges, but a talent show with around 7 acts. I still have the schedule with kids activities from our cruise. We were on Golden Princess in August.

Our 5 year old absolutely loves it and wants to be there the minute each session opens. We have cruised both Princess and Royal Carribean and found the Princess programs equally excellent. After our last Princess cruise our daughter came home with a whole bag of goodies they had done including a t-shirt they had painted, stuffed animal, science experiments, craft etc etc. Don't hesitate in booking and have a great time!!

My daughter was 5 on her first Princess cruise (she already had been on 3 Carnival ones) and really loved the kids' program. There wasn't a full program on that cruise as it was in February and not too many kids onboard (we snuck her out of kinder for that cruise). They still kept busy.

Awesome. Our 4 year old, who will be 5 then, already wants to spend every minute in the kids club. I just was curious for our information if I would be disappointed or not. She is the kind of kid that can make lemonade out of lemons, so as long as there are fun things to do, she will be fine.

Awesome. Our 4 year old, who will be 5 then, already wants to spend every minute in the kids club. I just was curious for our information if I would be disappointed or not. She is the kind of kid that can make lemonade out of lemons, so as long as there are fun things to do, she will be fine.

There are lots of fun things to do. My daughter has loved her time in the Princess clubs, first in Pelicans and now in Shockwaves. One of the really nice things is that you will ge a schedule of activities for the entire cruise the day you board. You can review it with your daughter and make sure she is in the club for the activities she definitely doesn't want to miss!

Our 3 year old really surprised us by wanting to be at the kids club on the Ruby whenever possible. He goes to daycare all day, so we figured he would want to spend time with us while we were on vacation, but he wanted to go every night after dinner. He also spent some time there on both sea days.

This was a spring break cruise so the club was packed. They did an excellent job with all of the little ones.

Archived