Life Vests

Iluvjo

Life vests are no longer required on RCCL, they have the life vests available at the Muster Station listed on your seapass. It has made things really nice! Honestly, who is going to go back to their room if the ship is sinking to get their lifevest anyway!

Life vests are no longer required on RCCL, they have the life vests available at the Muster Station listed on your seapass. It has made things really nice! Honestly, who is going to go back to their room if the ship is sinking to get their lifevest anyway!

I'm not going back, but if I'm in my room when the ship is sinking, I'd like to have one handy. Should I just trust that there will be enough for everybody at my muster station? Sure, in an emergency situation, people are probably pretty reasonable and will go ONLY to their muster station :rolleyes:

Fleet wide by Sept 1, no life jackets required at muster drill.

Did Jewel OTS 9-2, no jackets required. Did Enchantment 9-24, no jackets required......so much easier!

See RCCL is still giving new and exciting perks. ( they should put it on the website )

I hated having to wear that life jacket.

On our cruise in August, there were still life jackets in the staterooms. You just didn't have to wear them to the muster drill. :D

Absolutely, I should have clarified, the staterooms do still have life jackets in them, you just don't have to grab it for the Muster Drill.

Archived