Age demographic on Queen Victoria

sydneycruiser

Hi all,

We're a couple in our mid 40's and early 50's and would love to do the Transatlantic on Queen Victoria. All those sea days really appeal! Just wondering whether we'd stand out as being perhaps 'too young' as we've heard it's an older demographic that Cunard cater for.

Don't get me wrong we've enjoyed talking to and spending time with older cruisers but curious as to whether we'd really be in the minority.

Many thanks! :)

Glad you have asked this question. When we did our first Cunard Cruise we at first wondered the same thing. Were we too young !!!. Well we had a wonderful time. Met people of all ages. Our table which seated 6, had an age spread from mid thirties to late 60's. We all got on so well together(never met them until we sat down at dinner on our first night.)

Enjoy your cruise

There is quite an age range, young couples with small children to frail elderly. We are in our 50s and the table we sat at on the QV had a couple our age, and 2 younger women. We all got along really well. Age really isn't an issue, so don't worry! The QV is a beautiful ship, and a crossing is the best way to go!

Hi, I'm 47 & my DH is 53. We've never felt too old or young on QV or Mary.

We've met lots of lovely people, all ages. Thinking about it, I'm sure there were a lot our age anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived