Can I take my own laptop..?

lindauk

when we go on Ventura in six weeks!!!!. If so where can I use it, what is the cost, do I need to take any equipment. Can't wait, first time to Caribbean, second on Ventura, loved her the first time. Any advice greatly received, thanks in advance.

Internet packages at the moment are

£40 for 250 minutes

£21 for 100 minutes

30p/minute for pay as you go.

There is a £1:95 connection charge per account added on top of the package charge.

If you buy either of the pre-paid packages at the start of the cruise you will get bonus minutes (10 minutes on 100 minute package and 20 minutes on 250 minute package) There are also often specials during the cruise - either certain times of day or spend x time online and get 1/2 of the minutes back if using more than 10 minutes at a time or use 10 minutes get 10 minutes extra free.

you can also take your laptop into the cyb@study or log on using wifi wherever it is available onboard the ship.

Have a great cruise, we went on Venturas Maiden Cruise and loved her

one assumes you are flying to join the ship. When I took my laptop it was my hand luggage. If you fly with someone who weighs hand luggage and you take with you onboard then it will be part of the 5KG. Part of the reason i went down to a net book. ofcourse if you are driving to the port you can take as much as you like.....

Archived