questions re: cruise line provided cribs

annimal

Do most cruise lines provide similar types of cribs? I thought you generally get a pack n play, but is it usually a full size pack n play or the smaller "travel" version? Would it fit a 29 month old child?

I think its regular size,but we did not use one.if you open it there is no place to move in cabin,so we used sofa as a sleeping bad for out 1 year old .we put coffe table close to bed.this time we booked cabin with pull out sofa for her.

We were on Norwegian with a 13 month old and the cruise provided a metal, narrow, crib. It was fine, but it's true that it does take up space. For a 29 mth old, if your cabin has a sofa bed, I would use that. If not, send the hubby to the top bunk bed and sleep with the toddler...

HTH!

Ditto! It was too big. We couldn't move around with it in the room. In the end we just pushed the twins together and let her sleep with us. I would say that it was the average size of a pack and play.

On our 3 NCL cruises in the past 18 months they provided a standard pack n play. We asked for a "crib" but they told us they only had the PNP. Our DD is big (above 95th precentile) and she fit easily at 18 mo. I can't remember her exact wt/ht but she was likely about 30 lbs and 34 inches.

Archived