AA owner suite-Alcohol

Have they discontinued the free three bottels of alcohol in owners suite?

We where on the three day repositioning cruise last April and they did not offer free alconol to the owners suite.

Was this because of the lenght of the cruise or did they stop this perk?:confused:

There was a short period a while back where they stopped it. It was not received well and reinstated.;)

Does anyone have a "menu" of the alcohol choices they give you for the AA? I have seen it here on CC before but can not seem to find it anywhere. I know it could always change, but if anyone has a photo of it or a link to where it is, I'm going to book mark it this time. 8-)

Is it possible to get something else instead of the alcohol? We like to drink but prefer to do it in one of the bars so three bottles in the cabin might be too much for us.

I've heard that they will substitute a bottle of wine or a six pack of beer for a bottle of alcohol. If you're a wine drinker, you could bring this to dinner with you. Not sure if they will do it on all the ships. Like some other things it could depend on the staff. I've never heard of them substituting anything else. You could always bring it home with you, at least if you're driving.

Does anyone have a "menu" of the alcohol choices they give you for the AA? I have seen it here on CC before but can not seem to find it anywhere. I know it could always change, but if anyone has a photo of it or a link to where it is, I'm going to book mark it this time. 8-)

It's in this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=21099059

...along with your reply. ;)

Heading to Miami this morning for weekend on the Sky and yes there will be 3 bottles of booze in my room 8201.

Hope you enjoyed 'my room' We had it in January. (Did you figure out the web-cam shows your balcony area?)

Archived