Food on Carnival for 2 yr old...

2preschoolers

My girls will be 2 and 4 when we travel on the Carnival Destiny in January. My 2 yr old's most favorite things to eat are Kraft Mac n Cheese and pasta with just a tiny bit of spaghetti sauce. Can anyone tell me if they have Macaroni and Cheese on Carnival and, if so, if it's anything like Kraft's or is it more gourmet-ish? She will survive the whole week without it, but knowing it's an option just in case - would be nice to know. And what about spaghetti (or any other shape pasta) with a small side of sauce. Is this something that can be ordred any night or would it only be available if they happen to offer a pasta dish that night?

What did others find that their toddlers ate on the cruise? I know she'll eat plenty of fruit and if they offer rice she'll eat that too - I'm a bit worried though about what else she'll be nterested in.

Thank you.

There will be PLENTY of "kid friendly" food....pasta, rice, potatoes, applesauce, fruit, cereals, ...plenty of stuff!

There's almost always some sort of pasta on the dinner menu---they will bring it however you like--with or without sauce, buttered...

There are also chicken finger things, hot dogs....

I call my one daughter the "Carb Queen" - she would eat mac n cheese or pasta with tomato sauce every day for lunch and dinner for months if I allowed it. ;) So I know that Carnival does serve pasta every night in the main dining room for the kids. And they serve a REALLY good adult "gourmet" version of the mac n cheese too. :D

The kids menu is here....it does NOT say pasta - but I know my kids ordered it every night. They took it off the adult menu and just added a simple tomato sauce.

CarnivalMenu-09.jpg

My 2 yr old daughter LOVED the macaroni and cheese as well as the chicken nuggets and french fries and she's the same way..mac n cheese or meatball raviolis. I also couldnt believe that she was eating the bread and butter, or butter with her bread! She was adorable and did really well in the main dining room too!

S6300811.jpg.780a35d8ec081f698e7d7ac71a4ec949.jpg

Our DS's first cruise was on the Fascination. He was 15 months old and was on a steady diet of broccoli and blueberries. We requested them on the first night and were pleased when our server repeated the order everyday for dinner without asking. The pizza was good, too.

Archived