Best phone customer service -- Princess

Sailkeywest

I believe in giving credit where credit is due and I just want to say that Princess Cruises has given me the best customer service that I have ever received for any cruise/vacation/otherwise. I have called them so many times that I can't even count them anymore. No matter whether I was calling just to check on a price prior to committing to a cruise, or if I just call with basic questions regarding a future cruise, they are always friendly, informative, and take their time to talk with me. I never feel hurried off the phone because I am not calling to book a cruise, and they always go above and beyond to find out the answers to my questions.

*gets off the soapbox* Sorry to take up valuable forum space, but I just had to post that because I think it is good to post nice things instead of a complaint when it is deserved. :)

Although they aren't always accurate with information they give out, the reps. that I've worked with always try their best. It is very rare that I have an unpolite, grouchy or unhelpful agent. I always rate them after my calls (TA thing) and unlike other cruise lines' grouchy agents (HAL for one) or pushy-high pressure agents (Carnival), Princess is usually top notch with friendly service.

Just give some of the other cruise lines a try and you'll know what I mean.

Although they aren't always accurate with information they give out, the reps. that I've worked with always try their best. It is very rare that I have an unpolite, grouchy or unhelpful agent. I always rate them after my calls (TA thing) and unlike other cruise lines' grouchy agents (HAL for one) or pushy-high pressure agents (Carnival), Princess is usually top notch with friendly service.

Just give some of the other cruise lines a try and you'll know what I mean.

I had a bad experience with misinformatin by more than 1 rep , that being said I agree 100% that they have always been pleasant.

Linda

I called them just yesterday because the cruise personalizer wasn't letting me input my immigration info for some reason. The agent was super nice, and filled out all the information that was left -emerg.contact, cc info, etc. I agreed to fill out the survey and gave her top marks all around. Then I went back into my personalizer and she had gotten a number of things wrong --wrong Passport number (which I repeated twice), wrong spelling on my emergency contact name, wrong spelling on my address. I have NO idea how she could get so much of it wrong, as I was clearly saying "E as in Echo", etc. But she sure was nice! :p

They have always ben nice when I called. But..when I booked the cruise that we are going on in Nov. (I booked directly with Princess) the agent was very nice, However I called several times to see if they had anytime dining on the Sun Princess and was told twice by my cruise personalizer agent that they did. However upon checking on this forum find out that he was wrong. It's no big deal but he obviously did not know what he was talking about, but they are always nice.

I believe in giving credit where credit is due and I just want to say that Princess Cruises has given me the best customer service that I have ever received for any cruise/vacation/otherwise. I have called them so many times that I can't even count them anymore. No matter whether I was calling just to check on a price prior to committing to a cruise, or if I just call with basic questions regarding a future cruise, they are always friendly, informative, and take their time to talk with me. I never feel hurried off the phone because I am not calling to book a cruise, and they always go above and beyond to find out the answers to my questions.

*gets off the soapbox* Sorry to take up valuable forum space, but I just had to post that because I think it is good to post nice things instead of a complaint when it is deserved. :)

I geg to differ!

They have always ben nice when I called. But..when I booked the cruise that we are going on in Nov. (I booked directly with Princess) the agent was very nice, However I called several times to see if they had anytime dining on the Sun Princess and was told twice by my cruise personalizer agent that they did. However upon checking on this forum find out that he was wrong. It's no big deal but he obviously did not know what he was talking about, but they are always nice.

We were on the Sun two years ago and they had anytime dining. When did they change?

I suppose my wife and I are lucky travelers (knock on wood.) Whenever I call Princess, I always get a polite nice person who is very knowledgeable and helpful.

The last time I called was to order flowers for our stateroom (our anniversary) and to add an ultimate balcony breakfast.

I will say this about Princess. We always get treated with respect and we always know what to expect. I suppose it's why we keep coming back.

Demented - :cool:

Archived