Paradise Penthouse Suite? Is there a better room?

smashedpumpkins

So I'm jumping a board the Paradise on January 18th where me and my fiance want to stay in a Penthouse Suite. (Cat 12) There's only like 8 or so rooms on the drop down list. Is there any real difference in the rooms? Should I pick one over another or stay away from a certain room? (I definitely don't want one with an obstructed view) Any recommendations are great!

Thanks

So I'm jumping a board the Paradise on January 18th where me and my fiance want to stay in a Penthouse Suite. (Cat 12) There's only like 8 or so rooms on the drop down list. Is there any real difference in the rooms? Should I pick one over another or stay away from a certain room? (I definitely don't want one with an obstructed view) Any recommendations are great!

Thanks

We had U90 in April and it was great..don't think there is any difference in the Category 12 Suites

Thanks

There are no differences in any of the cabins and none have obstructed views.

Archived