Can you have things removed from your cabin?

ken85121

I was looking at pictures of cabins in another thread and noticed a lot of stuff taking up valuable real estate on the desk/counter thing. Coffee maker, ice bucket, mirror etc. Can you ask that they be removed from your room to give you more space? Thanks. :)

I was looking at pictures of cabins in another thread and noticed a lot of stuff taking up valuable real estate on the desk/counter thing. Coffee maker, ice bucket, mirror etc. Can you ask that they be removed from your room to give you more space? Thanks. :)

Yep...I've done it myself.

We always find space to move things away to such as the top shelf over the fridge area we empty the bar into and the coffeeemaker we also put on a top shelf.

This is what we do also. Plenty of space up there.

LJH1 come join our roll call. It a small one at this time. :)

Joyce

I'm sure you can move things around a bit, but I believe many people here will recommend that your have the room steward remove the contents of the mini-bar so that you are not inadvertantly charged for anything. I'm sure you can always ask them to remove anything else as as well.

I do the same thing. I move everything we don't need to the top shelf above the cabin safe. The mirror included, you know the irritating one that has 500x magnification ;) so you can see every flaw in your face. Actually looking in one of those gives me more motion sickness than the ship!

Archived