Ibis Hotel King Street Wharf

OverTheTop

Apologies but I couldn't find the original thread. Somebody asked about luggage minding at KSW Ibis - yes they will mind your luggage after checkout. They do have an airport shuttle and you need to book it the day before. We enjoyed it. Small rooms but everything you need. Clean and modern. It is sooooo close to the wharf it is ridiculous. We walked our luggage down in 2 minutes flat. You could even do a few trips is you had a lot of luggage. Close to lots of restaurants, bars etc There is a mini supermarket across the road if you have forgotten anything. We booked our room on a special at $109 for a queen and a daybed (suitable for a child) - Maximum accupancy 3. We were a little naughty ;) :o because there were 7 of us in two rooms, next to each other. Our two little ones shared the daybed in our room. Our 3 bigger ones shared the room next door (2 in a bed, 1 in daybed). Very convenient - would be good to stay in after a cruise also.

Angela

Angela, thank you for that info.

It was me that was asking, we have managed to get the room for that price too!!!! As we are staying after the cruise to see our son who lives in Sydney I'm glad they'll look after our bags for us. We'll be sure to organize the bus the day before we need it.:)

Hope you had a great cruise, can't wait to hear all about it.

Lizard© aka Lynda

Archived