Teen Groups

CatNJ

We're thinking about the Enchantment for our next cruise. My son will have just turned 12 and that would put him out of Adventure Ocean into the Teen Group. How will that work out for him? Are there very many organized activities?

There are alot of activities. the good thing about RC is they have 2 seperate groups. 12-14 & 15-17, so your 12yo isn't with 17yo. Do expect though if they think the planned activity is "lame" they will want to wander the ship with their new friends. Make sure he goes to the 1st night orientation to meet kids because thats when they make friends for the week and it's harder to make friends after that.

I agree with the previous poster, make sure they get there the first night to meet others in the same age range. My son actually turned 12 during one of cruises, I had to sign a paper saying he could go into the 12 - 14 group. He had no issues, loved it!

Archived