Carnival Photo Release

tandtmk04

Hello!

Awhile back, I found and printed off one of the Carnival Photo Release forms but I can't seem to find mine or find it again on this site.

Can someone please tell me where I need to go to find one?

Thanks so much in advance! :)

Hello!

Awhile back, I found and printed off one of the Carnival Photo Release forms but I can't seem to find mine or find it again on this site.

Can someone please tell me where I need to go to find one?

Thanks so much in advance! :)

Email me. I can send it to you as a PDF...

:)

I was told by the photo lady at Walmart that Walmart has an agreement w/ Carnival, so you do not need to show them the form to make copies of a Carnival photograph. I have done this many times without the Carnival form.

I was told by the photo lady at Walmart that Walmart has an agreement w/ Carnival, so you do not need to show them the form to make copies of a Carnival photograph. I have done this many times without the Carnival form.

REALLY?!?!

I'm a photographer so I'm really into respecting the copyright laws.

Anyone know if they will sell you a digital copy of the print?

• 2 years later...

Not really needed any longer, a bit old school. Most people have printer/scanners at home that work just as well as commercial photo shops. Walmart is also very good for copies, good quality, prices and they don't care where the photo came from. For what we pay for Carnival photos I have no issues at all with making copies for my use and I really don't think Carnival cares one way or the other.

Not really needed any longer, a bit old school. Most people have printer/scanners at home that work just as well as commercial photo shops. Walmart is also very good for copies, good quality, prices and they don't care where the photo came from. For what we pay for Carnival photos I have no issues at all with making copies for my use and I really don't think Carnival cares one way or the other.

The purpose of these boards is to share info...if you don't need it just move on, no need to post.

Personally, I always purchase them from a retailer (usually Walmart or Sams) and so far they've asked for the release every time. If you don't think Carnival cares about you making copies just ask about it while onboard and see what the photographers say :D:rolleyes::eek:

The purpose of these boards is to share info...if you don't need it just move on, no need to post.

Personally, I always purchase them from a retailer (usually Walmart or Sams) and so far they've asked for the release every time. If you don't think Carnival cares about you making copies just ask about it while onboard and see what the photographers say :D:rolleyes::eek:

Interesting. I have had mine reprinted at WalMart and never had a problem nor was I asked for a release form.

Interesting response and a bit rude. I respect that your experience has been different than mine and thank you for sharing it with us.

Archived