I booked a cabin ... is it too late to change

Father of 3

Hi I am new to cruises and have booked 2 cabins on HAL Ryndam for Jan 2010, the cabins are on the A Deck and at the rear, is it too late to go back to travel agent and just pay more for a better? cabin, or are the cabins alright. We won't be in our cabins much as we are travelling with our three younger boys, but I read somewhere on this site about anchor noise and engine vibration. Any input greatly appreciated,Thanks

The anchor noise seems to be in the far front, mostly port side, not so much starboard side.

There is a vibration in the aft, but we got used to it, didnt bother us.

If you are near either one and it doesnt cost much to upgrade, you can always upgrade, and pay the difference. Sometimes they wouldnt let you downgrade, but they have never said no about upgrading to me.

Thanks I was hoping the room will be alright, we won't spend too much time there. We had a balcony on a disney cruise but didn't use it much if at all, we were always out of the cabin just enjoying the ship.

Thanks for the response

Thanks I was hoping the room will be alright, we won't spend too much time there. We had a balcony on a disney cruise but didn't use it much if at all, we were always out of the cabin just enjoying the ship.

Thanks for the response

when you say they are on the rear do you mean they are actually Stern cabins? on the Stern and facing the way you have come? if so those are highly sought after cabins.

Archived