I booked a cabin ... is it too late to change

Father of 3

Hi I booked 2 cabins on the HAL Ryndam for Jan 2010, on the A deck and at the back of the ship, if I go back to travel agent and pay more can we move to a better cabin area, or is it likely to be alright back there. We won't be doing much more than sleeping in the rooms but I read on this site about anchor noise and engine noise / vibration. Is it true or will we be fine. Thanks

Actually, the rear of the ship is usually better than the front, but midships is best. You'll be fine where you are, assuming you aren't on the lowest passenger deck---that sometimes does have some extra noise issues, especially at the very front of the ship.

Unless you are super-sensitive to sound, you'll be ok...ship's are just like hotels---noise-wise!

Now I know why I dont see my post ... you posted this question elsewhere ... thought I had lost my own post. yikes.

Hope you get what you want... no reason you cant upgrade usually if something is available and you are willing to pay the difference. We arent in the cabin much either this last time, sometimes more so, but on this group cruise we never used our cabin it seemed like all day.

Archived