Hotels-San Pedro or Long Beach

mrspaper

Hi there Sunlover05,

OK, here goes a place I've gone to lunch many times. I love to sit on the patio. It's the Belmont Brewing Company. They're located at the base of the Belmont Pier. You can reach them by paying (I'm assuming you're not renting a car), $1.10 per person per way and take the Passport Bus Route D. The address 25 - 39th Pl, Long Beach in Belmont Shore; their phone 562-433-3891

I've especially enjoyed the boats for the Congressional Cup races as I've enjoyed my lunch.

Take a look at their menu on their website. Google: Belmont Brewing Company. I know you're coming from the east coast so enjoying a great sunset will be great for you. It will be good to have an "earlyish dinner" and enjoy the patio.

Enjoy your visit,

Winnie

Thanks Winnie. Hope we make it to our hotel in Long Beach in time for an early dinner. Of course, we get in at 2, and for us it will really be around 5 and dinner time for our bodies.

We actually live on the shore of Lake Michigan, so we do get beautiful sunsets. But, we will enjoy watching one on the ocean!

Someone told me the area around San Pedro isn't as nice as Long Beach. Can anyone please give me feed back. Can you suggest some decent hotels for post-cruise

Linda

I have stayed in San Pedro three times, but each time I have been there it has only been for one night and I have gotten there in the late afternoon. There is no way I would stay there if I was going to spend any more time there.

Hi there SUNLOVER05,

OK, I've not been there for dinner but the menu looks great, for your requirements. It is just an idea and not anything I have done, except for great lunches!. I hope it works out well for you let me know. It's great to be able to spread the word. I do hope you enjoy your visit. Make sure to request a table on the patio.

Enjoy,

Winnie

I have stayed in San Pedro three times, but each time I have been there it has only been for one night and I have gotten there in the late afternoon. There is no way I would stay there if I was going to spend any more time there.

I think I've decided not to spend time there. that's the idea I'm getting. One day pre or post seems to be enough. I think I'll look around Redondo beach or something else.

Thanks for the response

Archived