Persian Garden benefit for Elite CC members

vvnh16a

Can someone tell me what is the Persian Garden benefit for Elite CC Members. I know it is free access for 1 during a port day....but what is the Persian Garden??

Also if my wife and I are both Elite members are we both entitled to free access for that one day?

How big a bene is this?

Persian Gardens includes a variety of "spa" treatment areas including a relaxation room with heated tiled loungers, an aromotheraphy steam room, a sauna and multi-headed shower rooms. All facilities are co-ed. Single sex bathrooms/changing rooms with lockers adjoin the Persian Gardens.

I don't know anything about the Elite benefit as we enjoyed the Persian Gardens as part of Aqua Class.

My husband and I just got off Constellation TransAtlantic. We are Elite members.

Each of us received a sheet of coupons as our Elite membership benefit. One of the coupons on each sheet was for unlimited access to the Persian Gardens during ONE PORT DAY; thus, an "Elite" couple does not have to use both coupons together on the same day. I anticipate that on our Equinox cruise in January, we will have the same experience, as the Solstice Class ships have a Persian Garden and Elite members have that perk fleetwide.

birders

So you used the Persian Garden...what is the "Wow" factor or is it just a big "Yawn". In other words is the CC bene a real bene worth taking or????????

It was quite pleasant - you move, at your choice and time frame, between a steamy room, or an even STEAMIER "turkish bath"...a dry sauna-type room, heated tiled loungers, and showers with different kinds of shower heads. This was on Constellation - will be interesting to see what the new Equinox has. I'd put it somewhere between your Yawn and your Wow!!!! But actually, thinking back on it, yes, a very nice benefit!!!!! - I spent about 90 minutes on a port day :) Thank you, Celebrity, for adding this to the Elite perks.

Archived