Legend.. or Spirit Class.. please tell me about your balcony location

Hockey Addict

I will be booking our first ever balcony today on the Legend.

We love to feel the motion of the ship. So I know that we want to do forward or aft. We are not going to do a obstructed view.

Is there anything special that would be cool to see as we arrived to our ports? This will be our first time at each of them.

Would you prefer starboard or port side? Does it not matter? Cayman Islands, Cozumel, Belize and Isla Roatan.

Please share all your thoughts with me! I really appreciate it!

We love to feel the motion of the ship. So I know that we want to do forward or aft. We are not going to do a obstructed view.

Is there anything special that would be cool to see as we arrived to our ports? This will be our first time at each of them.

Would you prefer starboard or port side? Does it not matter? Cayman Islands, Cozumel, Belize and Isla Roatan.

On the Pride we were in cabin 7347, a cat 11 wrap-around balcony suite and LOVED that balcony! Then on the Spirit we were in regular cabin 7258 that has a triple long balcony and also LOVED that balcony! I would highly recommend either one. There are pics in my signature of both trips including the cabins and balconies.

I booked a cat 11 on deck 5 [main] port side aft, all the views coming into port were great....it was wonderful and it was very close to the coin laundry....that was handy:D

Archived