Blue Man Group FREE with cost of cruise!

pateoreo1

Ok I saw this on the USA Today sight where they did a chat with Kevin Sheehan (CEO of NCL). They let bloggers ask him questions and here is the question and answer to one of the questions about the Blue Man Group.

WE ARE TRAVELLING ON THE EPIC - JULY 10 - SEVEN FAMILIES. Will everyone be able to see Blue Man Group? Or in other words, will each cabin be given a ticket to the show.? It would be disappointing not to see them. This was one of the selling features of chosing this ship over Royal Carribean.

Kevin Sheehan (0 friends, send message) wrote: 23h 4m ago

Dear crusinin2010,

Yes, everyone in your group will get the opportunity to see Blue Man Group. We are working on a ticketing system currently (details to come before launch). I can assure you that everyone on board will have the opportunity to see the show during their cruise, as it will be offered eight times during Epic’s seven-day itineraries (and it’s included in your cruise fare).

Thank you for choosing Norwegian Epic (you made the right choice!).

Best,

Kevin

I hope this is correct that we do not have to pay extra for the show.

will have Blue Man Group & another feature entertainer to be announced by January & both are FREE. Cirque Dreams in the Dinner Tent is $15 a person for meal & show. So far Ice Bar is $20 PP including 2 vodka drinks, but that change also by sailing. If they are copying the Absolut Ice Bar in Stockholm that we went to on a cruise and it had the Ice Hotel with ice blocks you sleep on wrapped in fur.

will have Blue Man Group & another feature entertainer to be announced by January & both are FREE. Cirque Dreams in the Dinner Tent is $15 a person for meal & show. So far Ice Bar is $20 PP including 2 vodka drinks, but that change also by sailing. If they are copying the Absolut Ice Bar in Stockholm that we went to on a cruise and it had the Ice Hotel with ice blocks you sleep on wrapped in fur.

Good thing they are wrapped in fur if you were to slobber on one you would be stuck for a while.

• 5 months later...
Ok I saw this on the USA Today sight where they did a chat with Kevin Sheehan (CEO of NCL). They let bloggers ask him questions and here is the question and answer to one of the questions about the Blue Man Group.

I hope this is correct that we do not have to pay extra for the show.

This is correct. They will be hosting the show four times during the cruise, twice a night, no charge, reservation required, and a ticketing system, which will be up and running so to do pre-cruise...

Archived