dream deck 7 aft wrap photos?

Chuggiebug

did a search did not find any photos of 9a aft wrap balconies posted yet. Did I miss them or are we still waiting?

Just came back from the first sailing... had a 9A... if you have the opportunity, take it! The room was larger than average and the views were SPECTACULAR! The only drawback is the distance from the Encore! Lounge... but that means more chocolate melting cake! :D

Which deck were you on? We have a deck 7 aft wrap in February. Apparently the deck 8 cabins that are supposed to be the aft wraps aren't and the cabins behind them are. This is from John Heald's blog.

Hi John,

Quick question for you. The deck plans for the dream show the two 9A aft wraps on deck 8 as having full wraps (cabins 8466 and 8473) looking at some hi def pictures I found, it is clear that these cabins are not wraps at all, in fact the cabins “behind” them 8462 and 8469 have wrap balconies.

Now are my eyes deceiving me or is the Carnival deck plan wrong?

John Says:

Hello Dave

WOW – you may be right. I just read this and know I am not sure. Let me contact the ship and see if the balcony divider can be moved or not and what the correct information is. Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention and I hope to post the correct information in the next 24 hours. In fact……….I just received an immediate reply from the ship and this is the story.

According to the Guest Services Manager this was brought up to the ship yard yesterday in a meeting they had as you are correct. They are not wrap around balconies and therefore they are discussing with the shipyard ways to change this. Meanwhile guests who have booked these cabins based are being compensated accordingly. Hopefully this situation is taken care of quickly and I will let you know accordingly.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention

Best wishes

John

If you were on deck 8 can you confirm this?

Thanks!

Just came back from the first sailing... had a 9A... if you have the opportunity, take it! The room was larger than average and the views were SPECTACULAR! The only drawback is the distance from the Encore! Lounge... but that means more chocolate melting cake! :D

Happy you loved your aft wrap!

Please tell us which deck and cabin it was... sofa or no sofa? Was the cabin really larger than the regular balcony cabin, as well as the balcony being larger- and deeper?

So many of us are anxious to hear about these 9A's on the Dream!!!

Thanks.

We have a 9A that we booked the first morning the Dream was opened for booking. We cruiseb Christmas this year and have been waiting a long time. Sure would like to get a peak. We are on deck 7 and our Son and DIL are in the opposite aft wrap.

Happy you loved your aft wrap!

Please tell us which deck and cabin it was... sofa or no sofa? Was the cabin really larger than the regular balcony cabin, as well as the balcony being larger- and deeper?

So many of us are anxious to hear about these 9A's on the Dream!!!

Thanks.

Sorry about the delay... we were in 6492... the sofa had to be nearly 7 feet long, the balcony was spacious even with a lounge, two chairs and a table... still enough room to party. Would book this room again in a heartbeat... planning to for Oct 2010 :D

The person that did the first review for the Dream said they will post pictures....check out the roll call for the first sailing; hopefully we will see some pictures soon!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=802478&page=101

Here's a link to my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1073661

Archived