Radiance Owners Suite Pics

Kevbear

We got an upgrade to the OS last week and would like to see some actual pics before we cruise. I was wondering if the balcony went all the way across or if there was the bump out like it shows on RCCI. I know you guys will have the info!

We got an upgrade to the OS last week and would like to see some actual pics before we cruise. I was wondering if the balcony went all the way across or if there was the bump out like it shows on RCCI. I know you guys will have the info!

We have an OS on Radiance next year and I'm pretty certain there is a bump-out like the pics show, as evidenced by the actual indicated measurement of the balcony on their website. Even JS's have a bigger balcony than the OS. But I asked my partner whether he would like more space inside or outside, and he said inside. So we went for that cabin over the GS.

I tried to find pics online too, and only found a couple on "webshots" from 2002. However, after visiting that site, ended up with something wrong with my laptop for which I had to contact my anti-virus software company and pay $90 to get it fixed. Not sure if it was that site or just coincidence that my problem occurred at that time, but not sure I would recommend viewing them there.

Jon and Mark

Jon & Mark,

After a few OS's in the past I would like to see & feel the dif with that bumpout myself. The other reason I was wanting to see some pics is it looks like part of the sofa section is backless in the RCCI pics. So my thread will give you guys a glimpse too! :D

Kevin

Kevin,

I hadn't noticed that about the sofa, but I look forward to seeing pics also if anyone can post some. This will be our first OS. I told Mark I hope he doesn't become a "suite snob" after that, cuz I can't afford a suite for every cruise. :D We've not even sailed in a GS or JS, let alone the OS. We had an outside on our last cruise, had a Promenade room on a cruise prior to that. The next cruise we have an inside and then the cruise right before Radiance we have a balcony cabin.

Jon and Mark

Hate to tell ya but he will probably never want to go back to a regular balcony, you do get spoiled. The bidet works great as an ice chest for chilling wine & beer (just kidding). We usually throw a party and at the last one on Serenade we had folks hanging out in our bathroom because it was bigger then their cabins. I myself would prefer to give up the larger suites for more cruises and just be a cruise snob in general :D! Sure wished we lived in a state that had a cruise terminal so we could go more then we do...

Radiance OS 1062 more

Yes, the balcony is smaller, but it didn't bother us. I loved the bump out in the bedroom where the chaise lounger is located. There is a huge window there directly toward the water and another window to the balcony. We were in Alaska, so it was cool to sit outside a lot, but loved all the windows so we could sit inside and watch the world go by.

2194580_radosbalcony.jpg.d82c52ec969dd5fadd021bc6c8b7d784.jpg

1840358228_radosdining.jpg.f9f9be9cb2a3bd3fb3a88966a52eeb68.jpg

1438555244_RadOSshower.jpg.0faf76db38a6f58c94b838bc8131ea75.jpg

1251594141_radosvanity.jpg.16ca906cbe8a514605c45fd857e80a3d.jpg

Murphy, thanks for posting the pics! We're in 1566 on Radiance outta Tampa next October 9th (I think you're on that same sailing, in fact!). Nice to see some pics ahead of time of what it looks like.

Yes, we are on the same sailing next October! We'll be in a GS with a huge balcony, but less living space. Hope I don't regret it since we will also have our niece with us and we may wish we had the extra living space... :confused:

Archived