Wine???

DP

On Journey the cheapest reds and whites were $25 net. After several days a sign appeared in front of the main dining room check in desk re wine specials. Lindemans Chardonnay was on the list at $20 net. There was a Malbec at the same price and there was a rose at $18 but I didn't notice the name. This seemed to appear after questionnaires had been left in cabins. I don't know if it was a coincidence or if this is something Azamara usually do. I didn't see any note on the wine list re the specials. Hope this helps.

Hi DP,

On Azamara you are allowed to bring two bottles of wine per person on to the ship. We boarded in Barcelona and bought our wine at a Liquer store at the pier.

Is this for only the initial boarding or for each port? I am very happy to hear this because I feared I may miss my French wine, since I live in France I am so spoiled now. Of course that comes with a corkage fee of around $25???:confused::confused: but, it is nice to have a glass in my room as I get ready for the evening too.

Archived