Conquest 11/01 late booking concern

caljus

I am trying to get on to sail with friends already booked...I can't book until 10/16 and trying to get by as cheap as I can...2 weeks ago I saw PG for $479 now $579 for upgrade to 4G...I don't see any 1a's...does that mean they are sold out for that cat?...I know about the Big Sale tomorrow...can anyone inform me if it looks just about full at this point? Should I be concerned about getting a reservation if waiting.:eek:

thanks for any input!

caljus

While the 1a's sell fast, they might not be all gone. They might not be available under the PG code. I'd try a few different codes (PPB- early saver and PNS-standard rate) and see if they are there. I know for my upcoming cruise when I put in PG code all the cabins higher than an 8g aren't included in the list of bookable cabins.

If the ship isnt sold out, they have been doing some good pack n go rates on wednesdays, and about 8 days out from the cruise dropping the price. Keep watching... you might get a better price in a couple of weeks. If it just jumped, I dont think Id rush to book.

Archived