Glory Porthole cabin

jerseygirl3

I currently have cabin 1220 on the Carnival Glory on hold. I based my selection on the fact that the Carnival Rep swears the cabin not only has a porthole (which I believe), but is also 220 sq. ft. vs. the standard 185 sq. ft. for other inside cabins (this, I believe, may be incorrect.).

Can anybody clarify the size for me and any other general comments about this cabin in particular?

Cabin 1220 4A OSTW 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0 cabin connects to: 1224

View: 2 portholes

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

This is good information can I ask how or where you obtained it?

sofa and coffee table

Wow, that's great news. You mean I actually got a PVP who knew what they were talking about???LOL

I'm thrilled, also, to hear that the cabin has a sofa vs. a chair. If given a choice between port or starboard, which would you suggest as far as avoiding noise issues with anchoring, etc.?

• 3 years later...

We had both 1220 and 1224 on the Glory last Christmas and I just loved these cabins. The 1220 does have portholes and a sofa. The 1224 was a quad and connecting. We moved one of the kids over to the sofa in 1220 so we then had 3 to a cabin. I would not hesitate to book these cabins again. Great location also.

Dawnrae

Archived