What exactly is being done......

AMaria1288

Conquest got the big screen at the pool (Uck, too loud) and got the Mongolian BBQ. They redid the pool bars and seating by the main pool so there is a lot less seating to me than there used to be. If you had trouble finding a seat near the pool before, its a lot worse now, because of where they moved the two bars at the aft end of the pool. The dining room tables were all replaced.

Oh yea, the 6Es were replaced with balconys.

Conquest got the big screen at the pool (Uck, too loud) and got the Mongolian BBQ. They redid the pool bars and seating by the main pool so there is a lot less seating to me than there used to be. If you had trouble finding a seat near the pool before, its a lot worse now, because of where they moved the two bars at the aft end of the pool. The dining room tables were all replaced.

Oh yea, the 6Es were replaced with balconys.

If I booked a 6e now for March 2010 would Carnival try to change our room after drydock because it had now become a balcony?

If I booked a 6e now for March 2010 would Carnival try to change our room after drydock because it had now become a balcony?

they havent in the past, however I booked a OV on Ecstasy knowing where the balconies would be by looking at Sensation and they called my mom's number (it was in by mistake) and kept leaving me messages if I didnt agree to pay $120 pp I would be moved to a regular OV elsewhere, that I couldnt keep my 6C cabin I booked, which I thought was unfair ... so Carnival may be trying lately to get every penny out of folks.

Might be harder with the 6Es, because they are all being switched, whereas with the 6C, some were in the aft, but some were still regular 6Cs.

Archived