Chops reservation on IOS

I am sailing on IOS on Feb 6, 2010 is it too early to make reservations for Chops?

When I try it says there is no Specialty Dining available on this sailing!

Surely it is not all booked up already!

we are sailing on the Liberty OTS in January and I received an email tonight from RCI "countdown to cruise". I used the links from the email and tried to book the specialty restuarants but was not able to do so.

My guess is that it is too early.

Kathy:)

I am sailing on IOS on Feb 6, 2010 is it too early to make reservations for Chops?

When I try it says there is no Specialty Dining available on this sailing!

Surely it is not all booked up already!

It's too early. They will open those reservations in the 2 to 3 months to go range.

Maggie,

DH and I are on the IOS on Jan.3, 2010 and they have not opened them up for this time frame yet either. I called them yesterday and they told me they would be available in about a week which will put us close to the 70 day mark. Cannot wait to see this ship. This will be our first Freedom class and from what i hear she's a beauty.

Happy Sailing

Sandy

Maggie,

DH and I are on the IOS on Jan.3, 2010 and they have not opened them up for this time frame yet either. I called them yesterday and they told me they would be available in about a week which will put us close to the 70 day mark. Cannot wait to see this ship. This will be our first Freedom class and from what i hear she's a beauty.

Happy Sailing

Sandy

We are so excited about this cruise, this will be our first time a Freedom Class ship as well. So far our Favorite ship is the Mariner of the Seas. I am sure the IOS it a beautiful ship. Hope you have a great cruise.

Archived