Restaurants near Omni Berkshire?

terrymtex01

We are flying into NYC the day before the cruise. We will be staying (from my memory) at fifty second and madison or fifty second and fifth. The hotel is the Omni Berkshire. Anyone know of a couple of good local restaurants we could have lunch, dinner and then breakfast in? I got excited and thought I had found one, 21, but then read their dress code and they require a jacket and tie for dinner. Really did not want something like that for lunch so 21 is a no go. Wanted more like maybe some good NY pizza for lunch. Would also like some place within a block or two max from the hotel. And let's not forget about breakfast. At the hotel I believe breakfast would run us about $70.00, which I am sorry.... pass.. LOL. I can always do micky d's if push comes to shove, but would really like a good breakfast Sunday morning.

We stayed for 2 nights for my birthday in April and the hotel is lovely. Enjoy!

There are a number of restaurants nearby.....breakfast and lunch can be done quite reasonably. You can walk right down Madison or head over to Lexington.

Have a great time...

Marianne

• 2 weeks later...

Try this website. It's show all kinds of restaurants & their menus for all kinds of cuisines in all price ranges.

Do a search by neighborhood in midtown east. Midtown west is also good since the dividing line between east & west is 6th Ave (aka Ave of the Americas). If you go to the theater, definitely search midtown west.

http://www.menupages.com/

Archived