Sapphire Princess: Patters, bar menus and photos posted

ottawapuppy

We LOVED the Chef's Table dinner. They can only accommodate 10 people per cruise, so get on early and book immediately through the dining reservation line. It was a fun and delicious evening.

That would be one "must do" if you like great food and wine.

Avoid? Hmm...not much I would say to avoid....

Mike

Thanks, What night ? Was there a Seafoood Buffet??

Rob is doing a Sapphire b2b this week and with me the next. He will be taking care of the Chef's Table reservations for me.

We have updated our web site with scans of the Princess Patter daily newsletters, bar menus and photos from our recent cruise on Sapphire Princess. (Reviews and podcasts forthcoming!)

The link is in my signature below, click on the Sapphire Princess link on the right hand side of the web page.

Mike

sorry, can't find the link, where should I be looking?

• Administrators
I couldn't find the link either but I clicked on his name and then a link to his homepage came up! It's a very thorough site! Much appreciated. :)

Thanks for the tip -- I looked everywhere in the signature, too -- I was also thinking it was just me!

Thanks so much for posting the Patters from the Sapphire. We will be on her in November. I was noticing, however, that there are no meetings or even a mention of the Wakeview Bar in the Patters. Did you have a chance to get there? Is it now off limits to passengers?

Thanks so much for posting the patters and bar menu!

If possible I'm even more excited for my cruise now. I noticed they had something called a Ballroom Blitz. Did you go to that? Is it just a dance lesson or do you actually get to do some ballroom dancing?

Did you go to the 50's 60's party or the country hoe down? How were they?

Thanks!

Thanks so much for posting the Patters from the Sapphire. We will be on her in November. I was noticing, however, that there are no meetings or even a mention of the Wakeview Bar in the Patters. Did you have a chance to get there? Is it now off limits to passengers?

It's still open. We went once but it was a little smoky so we didn't return.

Thanks so much for posting the patters and bar menu!

If possible I'm even more excited for my cruise now. I noticed they had something called a Ballroom Blitz. Did you go to that? Is it just a dance lesson or do you actually get to do some ballroom dancing?

Thanks!

Of those things, we only just passed through the 50s party. It was very popular and lots of folks were dancing at the sock hop.

We passed through the bar during the 50 and 60s party on our way to another event, people were dancing up a storm.

We saw the cruise director staff in their western wear around the ship, but did not attend the hoe down. Saw them line dancing on the cruise review DVD.

If only they add a few hours onto each day we could go to everything...

Mike

Archived