Carnival Pride and body building equipment in the gym

highbridge5

My family is booked on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore for January and my DH is into body building. I know nothing about what kind of fitness equipment he is looking for, but someone out in the CC community must know whether the fitness equipment on the Pride is going to meet his requirements. Mainly weight training I think so I suppose I am asking about the quality and quantity of free weights and universal machines and whatever else.

Can anyone help? Pictures would be bonus.

My family is booked on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore for January and my DH is into body building. I know nothing about what kind of fitness equipment he is looking for, but someone out in the CC community must know whether the fitness equipment on the Pride is going to meet his requirements. Mainly weight training I think so I suppose I am asking about the quality and quantity of free weights and universal machines and whatever else.

Can anyone help? Pictures would be bonus.

Most of the gyms I've been on ( you can see my signature ) have enough resistance equipment to get a workout. If your DH is 250lbs and looking to push some really heavy free weights or dumbellls they won't have that.

Workout enough, to push hard, NO.

Are you from NJ? We lived in High bridge for 28 years and the old mayor- who lost the election- bought our house!

If Al Schweikert bought your house then you are definately

from the same High Bridge.

We've been in HB about 20 years now ourselves.

Janell

Most of the gyms I've been on ( you can see my signature ) have enough resistance equipment to get a workout. If your DH is 250lbs and looking to push some really heavy free weights or dumbellls they won't have that.

Workout enough, to push hard, NO.

After talking with DH more, it turns out that working out on the trip is more of a "want to try it to see what it is like" than an absolute "have to or my whole routine will be ruined". He does have a routine and a plan but could easily plan for that to be his week where he takes the whole week off. He wants to work out (and check out the steam room etc. as mentioned by others) but is not going to make everyone else miserable if he is not able to work out to the extent that he would at home. No worries.

J.

Archived