Golden Princess HI Patters Available...

ccrain

Judy has scanned the patters, the cruise log, the cruise planner and the Scholarship@sea brochure for the 9-27-09 Golden Princess HI cruise.

Its about a 12MB .pdf file.

Does anyone have a public storage site they would be willing to store it on?

Otherwise, just post your email and I'll get to as many as I possibly can over the next few days.

I am not sure if this will work or not, but my daughter says that my hotmail has a photo posting feature that should be able to post them. It may require that each page be modified to a jpg. I will try posting a pdf and get back to you.

As usual, when it comes to computers, my daughter was correct. I just posted a pdf file to the free hotmail photo sharing page. If you can get the info to me in attachments of less than 10 mb per email I can post them for everyone and it appears that they can thereafter download there own copy.

As usual, when it comes to computers, my daughter was correct. I just posted a pdf file to the free hotmail photo sharing page. If you can get the info to me in attachments of less than 10 mb per email I can post them for everyone and it appears that they can thereafter download there own copy.

That would be cool if you can do that. Have been sending mental telepathy to hubby for repeating this cruise.

And sent suba diver the patters broken into 6 groups of about 2 MB each.

Hopefully the electrons will spin the right way for us...

Many Thanks, CCRain and ScubaDiver!!

The files came up perfectly and they are now carefully saved on my computer for furure printing! My mother and I are going to Hawaii on the Golden in April (first time for both things) and the Patters will be a GREAT addition to our planning and anticipation of the adventure.

Thanks also for your great "Live From", ccrain. We have really appreciated and enjoyed your generosity in sharing your trip with all of us.

Happy Sailing,

Becca

Archived