4 Day Monarch Bahama cruise, no passport

We called and spoke with RC, but I'm just so nervous about it I figured I'd ask here to.

The people at Royal Caribbean said we do not need a passport for the 4 night cruise that stops in the Bahamas - just an original birth certificate, our license and our marriage license. Anyone ever taken this cruise without a passport? This is will be our first cruise.

I'm just scared of getting there and them saying that we have to have a passport. We don't have up to date ones - and this is going to be a last minute trip.

We called and spoke with RC, but I'm just so nervous about it I figured I'd ask here to.

The people at Royal Caribbean said we do not need a passport for the 4 night cruise that stops in the Bahamas - just an original birth certificate, our license and our marriage license. Anyone ever taken this cruise without a passport? This is will be our first cruise.

I'm just scared of getting there and them saying that we have to have a passport. We don't have up to date ones - and this is going to be a last minute trip.

We go every year and have yet to need a passport. As long as you leave and return to the same port you are good. The only problem would be if you had to fly home in an emergency

Archived