Carnival Dream 9A category cabins - BE CAREFUL

Amerikaner83

We are travelling shortly on the Carnival Dream - Category 7C on Deck 2 - which provides an 'obstructed view' balcony. Am interested in understanding how much 'obstruction' there is to the view ! ! ! My look at the ship plan indciates that the lifboats may be the reason for the obstructed view

Would appreciate any advice

I misread the ship, and took the poster at their word this was a obstructed balcony. Now that I see its says Dream .. Dream does not offer cove balconys with obstructed views... (only spirit class has them).

sorry .. 7s, are cove balconys on Dream and NOT obstructed. I should have not skimmed and seen it was on the Dream.

Hi, Have booked 6492 on the Dream for May 2012. I haven't seen any recent reviews on this cabin [aft wrap around]. This is our first aft and our first wrap around. Noticed some of you reported on this thread that you had booked this room. What were your thoughts on this regarding noise, motion, size of room. Also are there loungers on this deck? We originally booked one of the wrap arounds on deck 8 but read that these rooms were small.

We had this cabin Nov 2010 and loved the size of the room and balcony. We were bothered a little with the noise from the lounge below, but fortunately we travel with ear plugs. Our friends in the adjacent aft balcony experienced much more noise than we did.

We had 2 chairs and 2 loungers and moved (open partition) our neighbor's loungers to our balcony and had a great time.

We had this cabin Nov 2010 and loved the size of the room and balcony. We were bothered a little with the noise from the lounge below, but fortunately we travel with ear plugs. Our friends in the adjacent aft balcony experienced much more noise than we did.

We had 2 chairs and 2 loungers and moved (open partition) our neighbor's loungers to our balcony and had a great time.

Thanks for your reply. This makes me feel a better. Originally we had booked the aft wraparound on deck 8 but read it was smaller and changed to deck 6. Wendy

• 4 months later...

My mom and I have this cabin booked, as well as the other 12 or 14 up the Port side of the ship September 1 and I would LOVE to see pictures, please??!!!:eek: :cool: My email is suzepoo at g mail dot com....thank you for ANYTHING you can share!!:D

• 1 month later...

Archived