Post Cruise Excursion?

cvschmitt

We are thinking of doing the post cruise excursion to the Everglades that ends at Ft. Lauderdale Airport because we have a late flight.

Anyone ever done this excursion before?

We were wondering how the luggage is handled. Does it go with you on a bus to the Everglades or does Celebrity take it to the airport?

Thanks, Carol

Did the post-cruise Everglades excursion a few years ago. It was great. Saw lots of "gators" and the air-boats are fun!

Luggage...I don't remember exactly what X did. I think it was on the bus with us. But either way, it was very easy and smooth. X has it down to a science.

Do the excursion. It's a fun time and a good way to spend the hours till your flight! Luggage was no issue.

I am fairly new to cruising and didn't know there were post cruise excursions. It sounds like a good idea. We are booked on an Equinox cruise out of FL and our flight back to UK is quite late from Miami. Do Celebrity offer these excursions on all their FL sailings? Is it just for people who have arranged flights through Celebrity?

I would be grateful for any information - thanks

Hi.

How much is the Celebrity excursion costing you and what do you get?

In December I am taking an Everglades tour but it is back woods so I am wondering if you are getting all you could really get? I am also on the Equinox.

I have researched many of these tours/excursions and although some are highly expensive they are well worth it.

Archived