Cruise Director

DP

If you are very, very lucky it will be Heike. She is amazing and was still on the Journey when we sailed in September.:)

You are correct about one thing. Heike is amazing. However, she is the Hotel Director, not the Cruise Director. Heike is usually on the Quest.

How do I find out who our Cruise Director will be on our Dec 4 Journey Transatlantic?

Hi DP !

You might want to call or E-Mail Captains Club and ask. Hopefully, they can find out for you. Another possibility, is that a recent Journey passenger will know the answer, and post it here. Enjoy your Cruise !

You are correct about one thing. Heike is amazing. However, she is the Hotel Director, not the Cruise Director. Heike is usually on the Quest.

She is an amazing Lady, we were lucky to sail with her in Feb on the Journey, Although everyone on that cruise was top notch.

Terry Markham was the CD and he was also very good,

She is an amazing Lady, we were lucky to sail with her in Feb on the Journey, Although everyone on that cruise was top notch.

Terry Markham was the CD and he was also very good,

Hi Swigso. I think that you may have made a slight error with the name of the CD. His name is probably Tony Markey, a Brit who has been CD on Quest and Journey on several occasions. We had him on the Quest in January, and he was very good.

Nevernever

Hi Swigso. I think that you may have made a slight error with the name of the CD. His name is probably Tony Markey, a Brit who has been CD on Quest and Journey on several occasions. We had him on the Quest in January, and he was very good.

Nevernever

You are so right, Terry was a schoolmate and Tony was the CD.

I believe he is on the Journey now, he had his wife join him on our last cruise and she was an excellent Caberet artist.

Archived