Birthday Cake Pictures

I think I am going to order my husband a birthday cake to be in our room on the day we set sail, (I think it is something like $15 I saw) For $15 I can't imagine that it is too fancy, but I'd like to see if anyone has a picture of the birthday cake (or any of the other celebration cakes).

I don't have a picture, but we purchased one before a cruise a couple years ago for the main dining room. It was about 10" across round chocolate cake with light chocolate frosting and dark chocolate trim. It tasted pretty good, but I thought the desserts they had on a nightly basis were better.

I don't have a picture either but I ordered one for my hubby last cruise. It is not a very big cake maybe enough for 2 slices each. Although the cake tasted good I would not do it again as we had so much other food available to us that we really didn't enjoy the cake. Next time I'm going with the chocolate covered strawberries (small plate).

I think I am going to order my husband a birthday cake to be in our room on the day we set sail, (I think it is something like $15 I saw) For $15 I can't imagine that it is too fancy, but I'd like to see if anyone has a picture of the birthday cake (or any of the other celebration cakes).

This is a picture of the cake we ordered for our parent's 25th wedding anniversary. It was a carrot cake. Nothing to die for, but it was tasty and they loved it. The cake is small but was enough to share between 5 in our party and our 3 table mates.

Hope this helps!

a.jpg

I just received my Documents and they have a picture of one of the cakes. I have seen a solid Chocolate one in the Dining room and a Vanilla one besides these from Gifts and Gear.

I will try to get it so you can see it. There is also a cake made out of flowers if a man wants to get one of those for his wife. ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=136616&d=1256171590attachment.php?attachmentid=136618&d=1256171775

I celebrated my birthday on our Mariner cruise last June. We made reservations in Portofinos & they surprised me with a wonderful chocolate confection & personalized the plate with my name in chocolate! And to top it off, I had asked my family NOT to say anything about my birthday & they all swore they hadn't! If RCCL did that on their own, I am REALLY impressed! Maybe a birthday dinner at Chops if your hubby is a steak lover would be a good idea? Have a GREAT cruise!

Archived