LOS Cabin Question

suss1234

Hello All,

Any help or opinions would be great. My wife and I are on LOS and we have aft cabin 7414 Jr. Ste. We love the aft cabins.

BUT...................

We have been looking and see that the GS is in our price range. Actually seems reasonable to us. Do you think it is worth the jump to the GS?

Yes we give up the aft which we love but we have alwyas found the GS out of our price range before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!!!

A JS is ample for 2 adults, but if money is no object...then go for it! You've always wanted a GS...now's the time! You will get use of the concierge lounge...if that's important to you.

We've never felt the price of the upper suites to be worth the expense, but we generally sail when prices are highest.....if you can do it, then DO it!

I totally agree with the last poster. If it is in your price range, go for it. :p It's not something that is always affordable. I say do it and enjoy it. We have a JS booked for our upcoming cruise because the price was good. Usually we take a D1 or E1. Next cruise it's back to the D1. :o I know without a doubt if there was a big drop on that catagory for my cruise, I would take the opportunity fast! It's a dream!

Don't worry about giving up your aft balcony! There is always the next time. ;)

Thanks CD and Over The Edge,

Our thought was the same thing. We can't afford the GS on our other cruises but this one just fell in our range. We are D1 folks and always thought those had been great. It just might be our one opportunity to do the GS.

We are taking this cruise because my wife will have just gotten her Master's degree done. So I think GS here we come. We love every cruise but this one should take the cake for sure. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Archived