Medical Clearance Form

I read on some older posts that a medical release form was being required to be signed when boarding. Is this still being done and is there someplace I can do this before I arrive to expedite the boarding process?

Thanks!

The form is handed to you when you enter the terminal. It only has two questions, so you should be able to answer it very quickly. It asks your name, your stateroom number, date and requires your signature. The two questions require either a yes/no answer. I think it also asks the name of the ship you are sailing on.

Annieeee

I read on some older posts that a medical release form was being required to be signed when boarding. Is this still being done and is there someplace I can do this before I arrive to expedite the boarding process?

Thanks!

The form can't be filled out in advance, as they're looking to identify people with "immediate" illness..like, you're coughing and sneezing while answering a couple of questions. They're looking for norovirus or flu.

The form can't be filled out in advance, as they're looking to identify people with "immediate" illness..like, you're coughing and sneezing while answering a couple of questions. They're looking for norovirus or flu.

The form can be filled out in advance. We did so for Freedom in September. Someone on the roll call provided the link....can't remember where it was now.

Originally Posted by StevenA viewpost.gif

Just finished reading the updated reviews of Freedom on Cruise Critic and found this bit of info. Seems we will all have to fill out a "health questionaire" before we can board; instead of trying to fill it out while standing in the boarding area, here is a link to download the form to bring with you already filled out.

http://www.cruising.org/PDF/swineFlu...naire_Rev7.pdf

Archived