Denboy

crisp1

I noticed that you seemed up to date with what's going on in Grenada. Have you been there recently, or do you live there? Are you going to stick around these boards for awhile? With Jumbie returning to school, we need an 'expert' to answer all our stupid questions! LOL Thanks for your help.

Looks like someone who lives here to me.

Definitely a good thing as he (assuming a male from the name denboy) can likely answer questions I might not be able to, provide some further info an/or give a different perspective on certain things.

Yeah i'll be around and I hope to be able to visit the boards several times a week so hopefully I will be able to answer some of peoples questions, i'm sure the questions are not stupid-if you don't ask you never find out!!

• 3 weeks later...

One of Princess' tours was cancelled that had stops at the De La Grenade Industies, Laura Herb and Spice Garden, La Sagrssa Farm and the Sugar factory. Do you know if any of these are still in bad shape requiring them to cancel? Thanks

Further to your tour question, haven't been able to find out about De La Grenade Industries,as far as Laura S pice is concerned as far as I am aware they are open,La Sagressa farm - I presume you mean La Sagesse nature reserve and if that is the case it is good to visit. Lastly the sugar factory did suffer damage in the hurricane and unless they have just restarted they were not offering tours but the site could still be visiting for sampling and purchasing the product

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Could you tell me if any of the resorts offer day passes? I read that one was reopening Dec 15th of 2005 and was wondering if they offered day passes and I haven't received a reply yet. We will be there Dec 24 of 2005 and would like to just relax. Its the Spice Island Resort I emailed

Thanks Gina

You are correct in saying that the Spice Island Resort will be reopening on December 15th - It sits right on the edge of Grand Anse beach. The beaches of Grenada are all open to the public there being no private beaches.

Most hotels offer restaurant facilities which are available to non hotel residents so unless you wanted to take advantage of other services offered by a hotel You should be able to relax on the beach no problem.

Archived