Ft Lauderdale Airport Terminals

Mark

Question for someone who knows the terminals at Ft Lauderdale Airport...

If someone lands in the Delta terminal, how far and how hard is it to walk over to the Continental terminal to meet someone? I know that on the airport map, Delta and Continental arrivals are in two separate terminals...I am not sure how far apart they are and if there is a sidewalk or walkway to walk from terminal to terminal?

When I have been delayed I have walked from the Delta Terminal to Continental to eat..there are sidewalks and it is not too bad unless you are dragging a ton of luggaage. Don't know where you are from but it is about 1 1/2 city blocks (I am a New Yorker).

A friend of ours came in before us on Continental and walked over to meet us at Delta baggage so we could share a shuttle to the hotel. She had a large suitcase and large carry on

and said it was not a big deal, and easy walk.

Question for someone who knows the terminals at Ft Lauderdale Airport...

If someone lands in the Delta terminal, how far and how hard is it to walk over to the Continental terminal to meet someone? I know that on the airport map, Delta and Continental arrivals are in two separate terminals...I am not sure how far apart they are and if there is a sidewalk or walkway to walk from terminal to terminal?

It is so easy. FLL terminals are great.

Archived