Cab to Pez Quadro??

jillmar

We booked a beach excursion to Pez Quadro in Costa Maya. I know we will need to take a cab there but I'm not sure where to tell the driver to take us. Do was we say the "village", malecon (and walk from there) or can they take us directly to Pez Quadro? Thanks!:)

We booked a beach excursion to Pez Quadro in Costa Maya. I know we will need to take a cab there but I'm not sure where to tell the driver to take us. Do was we say the "village", malecon (and walk from there) or can they take us directly to Pez Quadro? Thanks!:)

Take a cab. Very cheap $3-5. Tell the driver you want to go to Pez Quadro in Ma-ha-WALL (accent on WALL). The driver should know where it is. Hope you got the good $35/pp price;)

We were just there last week, and walked to the transportation stand at the pier, bought a bus ticket $3 pp, and took the bus. That seemed to be the only option. We told the driver 40 Cannones hotel and he nodded. There were three stops of the bus. The first at Tequila Beach, then a little further downtown, and finally our stop at the hotel/Pez Quadro. It was so beautiful and we had a terrific time. The staff was very helpful and the beach facilities were great. This is my new favorite port! We were able to take a taxi back for $2 pp.

we're going to be in Costa maya next Tuesday, had a friend tell me about Pez Quadro, does anyone know if you can just "show up" and enjoy the ammenties or do you have to book an excursion?

Of course if we show up, we'll be spending money on massages/drinks/food etc. thanks

I haven't been there but a lot of people that went there posted that you can just show up. The reason I booked ahead is because there will be 3 ships in port the day we are there and we are the last ones to arrive (around 10:00 a.m.) so I thought it may be busy and we wouldn't get a place to sit.:)

• 2 weeks later...

If you go through the gate at the rear of the port, and walk about 1 block you'll see a line of taxis. $2.pp to Pez Quadro. No waiting for the bus to fill up. Taxis are also waiting right next to Pez Quadro for the return to the port $2.)) pp no waiting. Have you ship card with you as you'll need it to enter the gated area on your return to the port.

Archived