Laundry Question

apdchief

Going on the Valor in March 2010 and I want to pack as light as possible. Seeing we are on vacation I don't want to do laundry, I assume they offer laundy service. Do they? And does anyone know what they charge?:confused:

I always pack light. part way into your cruise they offer a laundry service deal that you can take advantage of. The laundry bag stuff full for $15. Its a bargain unless you feel like doing your own. I just let them handle it and put my clean clothes away when its delivered. :D

Going on the Valor in March 2010 and I want to pack as light as possible. Seeing we are on vacation I don't want to do laundry, I assume they offer laundy service. Do they? And does anyone know what they charge?:confused:

They offer laundry service and it is expensive

it is something like $2 for a pair of socks, $5 for a pair of pants, etc

Some of the ships have self service laundry

They usually have a laundry special near the end of the cruise for $15 per bag but the bags are small

on your tenth cruise you will be Platinum and laundry is free

They do have a laundry service, but I hear that it is very expensive. There are coin-operated machines for the passengers' use. If you plan to use these, bring your own roll of quarters as I have heard it may be hard to get them from the purser's desk. I have never used them. We bring a small travel-sized bottle of Woolite, and we handwash items such as underwear, bathing suits, lightweight tank tops, etc. in our bathroom basin. We hang items to dry on the shower clotheline (and elsewhere in the cabin) after squeezing (not wringing) thoroughly the excess water out of the items. I bring a few clothespins and clip hangers from home as well. We use Woolite because the results are better considering we are hanging to dry instead of using a dryer.

Archived