Transatlantic Rotterdam April 11

FrankR

Like to hear from others that might be on this cruise, we plan on spending 10 days in Italy after the Cruise. Like to have any information Would also like information on the Stock Holder Discount for CCL stockholders. Thanks

Frank, there's a thread about the stock credit still on this page (as I type). Scroll down a bit and you should spot it.

I'm not on your trans-Atlantic but have done two round-trips on the Rotterdam (northern route). It's a great ship for those wonderful sea days. Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Do you know there's a HAL roll-call board under another forum? If you check there you may find others on your cruise. Also, ziggy7 has started several threads compiling a list of people sailing various months. She graciously posted the entire list (in chronological order!) a few days ago. It may be on p.2 by now.

Please post everything we always wanted to know (but didn't need to ask) about your cruise when you return. We'll be lookin' for it!

We are considering this crossing also, but have not made mind up thus far. I would like to spend a week in Italy, but am unsure which agency to go with as I am not comfortable doing it on my own.

FrankR - if you haven't found it yet, there is a Roll Call for your transatlantic on the Holland America Roll Call forum.

I'll just miss you as we will be on the first cruise out of Venice on 'Rotterdam' - please deliver the ship in top-tip condition for me ;). It's also my first HAL cruise - we'll be getting on as you are getting off.

If you are considering a stay in Venice after your cruise - I'm staying 4 days pre-cruise (pensione) and 5 days post-cruise (apartment). Can't have too much time in Venice :D Happy to help with any info you might require - there is also tons of information on the 'Europe' Port of Call forum.

Regards from Australia!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the information I have posted on the roll call list and the information on the Stockholders has been great and have already sent in the statement. We do not get on the boards very often as you can see this is the first since my post. We have a reservation at the Holliday Inn in Venice for two nights it is supposed to be about 6 miles from Center town We have only been in Venice once on a cruise so it was not a lot of time and do want to spend more time and a reservation at the Marriott in Zurich for May 7 to 9 we fly home on the ninth from Zurich. We plan on traveling by train and are open to suggestons we would like to vist the lake country and Milan. Any informaton would be appreciated. You can email us at okorganist@aol.com I do not play the organ but sell a product to churches called the OK Organist.

Appreciate any information Thank you all so much

Mary Jane and Frank

Archived