Spa Treatments - Can they be pre-booked online?

jcastro1202

Hi fellow cruise lovers. I thought I had read somewhere on these boards one time of people pre-booking their spa treatments in the cruise personalizer. I am 150 days away and my shore excursions just became available, but I don't see an option for reserving spa treatments. Has anyone done this before? If so, how?

Hi fellow cruise lovers. I thought I had read somewhere on these boards one time of people pre-booking their spa treatments in the cruise personalizer. I am 150 days away and my shore excursions just became available, but I don't see an option for reserving spa treatments. Has anyone done this before? If so, how?

Yes spa appointments can be booked on the personalizer when they are available.

I have been able to book spa treatments on line. However, it is just as easy to wait until you get on board to do it. You may even get a special price that isn't offered on-line. It's usually listed on the right hand side in the personalizer under the itinerary button.

Once the shore excurtions open 75 days prior to sailing you can book your Spa treatments. If you wait until you get on board, they do offer specials but the time and day that you want may be booked already, especially on sea days.

Archived