Solstice first time on Celebrity, hopefully new questions.

Caribensun

Hello,

Really considering a cruise to Caribbean on Solstice next year, want to book now. If anyone would answer these questions I would appreciate it.

Is there smoking around the pools and on Promenade?

I read somewhere that the pools are not for swimming laps due to the ledge- (or at least one pool) myth?

Do you have to book an Aqua Suite to access the lounge area with the view to the ocean and the warm benches? If not, do you know what catagory of room you need to reserve to have this?

Looking forward to non-smoking cabins,verandah and most of ship if nothing else.

Thank you with appreciation,

Seadeck2

Hello,

Really considering a cruise to Caribbean on Solstice next year, want to book now. If anyone would answer these questions I would appreciate it.

Is there smoking around the pools and on Promenade?

I read somewhere that the pools are not for swimming laps due to the ledge- (or at least one pool) myth?

Do you have to book an Aqua Suite to access the lounge area with the view to the ocean and the warm benches? If not, do you know what catagory of room you need to reserve to have this?

Looking forward to non-smoking cabins,verandah and most of ship if nothing else.

Thank you with appreciation,

Seadeck2

There is a smoking area in one corner of the pool deck. There is another one a deck up in one corner of the walking track. There are smokeless ash trays in all smoking areas. I held my breath when going through both areas but the smoke wasn't really bad.

The Solarium pool is great for swimming laps. It is an adult only pool (16+) and is open to all guests. It would be hard to swim laps in the main pool because of all of the kids.

As far as the Persian Gardens, guests in Aqua Class can use them free. Guests in other categories can buy a day or week pass once on board. They offer them on the first day at sea and are limited capacity.

The Solstice is a beautiful ship that I am sure you will enjoy.

You will love the Solstice. She is a beautiful ship. We have been on almost all of the Celebrity ships and the Solstice is the most beautiful in a more modern sense. We loved the martini lounge with the ability to have privacy by pulling the sheer curtains and still being able to see what was going on and the elevators being all glass were great to be able to see as you went up or down. She did not feel crowded at any time. and there were very few children.

Archived